This bright blue and floral vintage styled tea towel is created based on an original embroidery collage entitled Yesteryear’s Garden.
That artwork is a floral tribute to the women of years gone by, and all the work they did to beautify their homes.
Pauline spent many hours gathering discarded and thrift store vintage textiles, looking for beautiful hand stitched flowers. Although some of the fabrics were stained or torn, the hand embroidery that some unknown person took care to create. All of these lovely dainty elements are arranged into a fantastic floral display, perfect for bringing cheer to your kitchen with a nostalgic flair.
The Nitty Gritty
- Tea-towel measures – 65x70cm
- 100% Australian Certified Organic Cotton
- Machine Washable (Cold wash and air drying recommended when possible)
- Designed in Melbourne by a local artist
- Printed locally by Organic Print Studio in the Dandenong Ranges
- Tea-towels ethically sourced in India, more information here.