A Little Bit of Sunshine!
A floral celebration of the highest order – this beautiful colourful design is bound to bring a little bit of sunshine to your kitchen, your new vintage floral tea towel is designed to look just as fab whichever way you hang it.
Celebrating an ancient tradition of needlework, the original art for this vintage embroidery tea towel is a collage using recycled vintage hand embroidered linens, and is a cheerful and happy addition to any home. The individual flowers were lovingly gathered on many a trip to the thrift shop, and often come from damaged or stained fabrics, or where parts of the embroidery are damaged. The hard work of the past embroidery artists can now be appreciated again as a new art piece. The art piece was carefully scanned and is locally printed in the Dandenongs by
This bright floral tea towel is a great gift for a fan of colourful vintage style or with a cottage core aesthetic.
The Nitty Gritty
- Tea-towel measures – 65x70cm
- Flip-able design – perfect oven door tea towel
- 100% Australian Certified Organic Cotton
- Machine Washable (Cold wash and air drying recommended when possible)
- Printed locally by Organic Print Studio in the Dandenong Ranges
- Tea-towels ethically sourced by the printer, more information here.
- Designed in Melbourne by local artist, Pauline Dewar