This unique floral tote bag features an embroidery collage design created using vintage embroidered flowers that have been collected from second hand stores, often from damaged or stained linens. The hard work of the embroiderers can now be appreciated again and again for many years to come on a pretty, reusable tote bag.
The original Spring Flowers artwork was created by hand in Pauline’s Melbourne art studio. It was then carefully scanned so that it could be faithfully reproduced on an organic cotton tote bag by our local textile printer.
This roomy reusable cotton tote bag is perfect for storing in the car or near the door to grab on your way out. It has wide handles for strength and comfort when carrying all your best finds back from the market. This versatile bag works as a shopping bag, craft project bag or as a thoughtful gift for an embroidery fan.
The Nitty Gritty
- Roomy Tote Bag measures – 40 x 40cm, with a 10cm gusset
- 4cm wide strap – for strength and comfort.
- 100% Australian Certified Organic Cotton – less pesticides – happier world.
- Machine Washable (Cold wash and air drying recommended when possible.)
- Our beautiful art printed on the front, blank on the back.
- Original artwork designed in Melbourne by Australian artist, Pauline Dewar
- Blank shopping bags ethically sourced by Organic Print Studio, more information here.
- Printed locally by Organic Print Studio in the Dandenong Ranges