We love to celebrate an Australian bird, especially one as sweet as the pardalote. Spotted Pardalotes are quite widespread throughout the greener parts of australia, but these zippy little fellows can be hard to ‘spot’. Make it easy to take a closer look with our Eucalypt Blossum and Pardalote Tea towel.
If you are a fan of Australian birds, The Golden Wattle and Blue Wrens tea towel was created as a sister piece. The Pardalote Tea Towel and Blue Wren tea towel are also available as a pair.
The Nitty Gritty
- Tea-towel measures – 65x70cm
- 100% Australian Certified Organic Cotton
- Machine Washable (Cold wash and air drying recommended when possible)
- Designed in Melbourne by a local artist
- Tea-towels ethically sourced in India, more information here.
- Printed locally by Organic Print Studio in the Dandenong Ranges