This bright and cheerful ocean tote would make a truly unique beach bag, or an easy and versatile reusable bag for the summer. It is a lovingly printed reproduction of a colourful coral reef scene created using crochet and beading.
The original textile artwork was created in Pauline’s Melbourne art studio. It was then carefully photographed so that it could be faithfully reproduced on an organic cotton tote bag by our local textile printer.
This roomy reusable cotton tote bag is perfect for storing in the car or near the door to grab on your way out. It has wide handles for strength and comfort when carrying all your best finds back from the market. This versatile bag works well as a shopping bag, beach bag, craft project bag or as a thoughtful gift.
The Nitty Gritty
- Roomy Tote Bag measures – 40 x 40cm, with a 10cm gusset
- 4cm wide strap – for strength and comfort.
- 100% Australian Certified Organic Cotton – less pesticides – happier world.
- Machine Washable (Cold wash and air drying recommended when possible.)
- Our beautiful art printed on the front, blank on the back.
- Original artwork designed in Melbourne by Australian artist, Pauline Dewar
- Blank shopping bags ethically sourced by Organic Print Studio, more information here.
- Printed locally by Organic Print Studio in the Dandenong Ranges