This Australian woodland tea towel is printed with a delightful collection of bush treasures from an original artwork by Pauline Dewar. “If You Go Down to the Woods” is a celebration of walks in the woods and taking pleasure in the tiny things you can find if you look closely. All of the mushrooms and other treasures pictured in this piece were can be found in the Australian bushland. They were carefully recreated in this original artwork in Pauline’s Melbourne studio.
The art was then carefully scanned so that it could be faithfully reproduced on an organic cotton tea towel by our local textile printer, ready to be enjoyed by cook and mushroom fanatic alike. This Australian woodland tea towel is also a lovely gift for a bush walker, camper or nature nerd.
The Nitty Gritty
- Tea-towel measures – 65x70cm
- 100% Australian Certified Organic Cotton
- Handy hanging loop
- Machine Washable (Cold wash and air drying recommended when possible)
- Tea-towels ethically sourced by our printer, more information here.
- Printed locally by Organic Print Studio in the Dandenong Ranges
- Designed in Melbourne by Australian artist, Pauline Dewar