This Australian mushroom tea towel is printed with a delightful fungal artwork by Pauline Dewar. Fungal Foraging is a celebration of autumn and walks in the woods – or rather the Australian bush! All of the mushrooms pictured in this piece were collected from the Victorian bushland, and carefully recreated in Pauline’s melbourne studio.
It was then carefully scanned so that it could be faithfully reproduced on an organic cotton tea towel by our local textile printer, ready to be enjoyed by cook and mushroom fanatic alike. An Australian Mushroom tea towel is also a lovely gift for a bush walker or nature nerd.
The Nitty Gritty
- Tea-towel measures – 65x70cm
- 100% Australian Certified Organic Cotton
- Handy hanging loop
- Machine Washable (Cold wash and air drying recommended when possible)
- Tea-towels ethically sourced by our printer, more information here.
- Printed locally by Organic Print Studio in the Dandenong Ranges
- Designed in Melbourne by Australian artist, Pauline Dewar